Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 2

Wednesday

This day is dedicated to Honeymoon Island State Park. I frolicked all day at the island. It was a real delight to walk along the shore at Honeymoon Park once more before I leave, shelling and playing in the surf, lying on the hot sand, walking to the point and back again, trying not to pick up to many shells. I have to admit, I have been across the United States and even around the world and this place is absolutely, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Honeymoon is the reason why I convinced myself to move to Florida. I suppose it is apropos to end my stay here just as I began it. I used to take the time to come up here every two weeks at least, and then…..it just seems to take up to much of my time, traveling back and forth, such a long way and, I always thought I would do it some other time. The trouble is, I always thought there would be time…….and now my time here is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment