Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Friends you find,,,,, (Drafted 02/09/12)


my friend Alex came to see me yesterday. and then tonight i drove by the place where i last saw him. you know we only spent just a few minutes together really or so it seemed, but, i don't know... how do you explain that feeling when you are with someone and you just have "THAT" feeling? you know the one, where you can almost complete each other sentences because you can relate to their thoughts so well. just that real easy, warm blanket comfort of sharing time with someone that for whatever reason you connect.


05/18/16 -- I didn't know how important Alex would become in my life when I wrote this seven years ago.  Thank you Alex for being there for me when I needed you the most.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment